28.4.2011

Älä koske mun rotsiin tai mä kosken sun poskiin!

Hello hello, I´m still having huuuuge lack of inspiration so I decided to show you some of my favorite nail polishes. Here we go:

Photobucket

Trind´s metallic teal colored polish has earned it´s place on my top polishes list. This really looked even better in store and I was bit disappointed when I bought this and wore it the first time. But nowadays I just love it :)

Photobucket

OPI Thanks So Muchness!. I´m not a huge fan on red nail polish, but this one like really much because it has some glitters and hint of gold in it.

Photobucket

China Glaze Blue Sparrow. Well when I first saw this in bottle, I didn´t like, but when I tried it on, it was  a lot prettier than in bottle.

Photobucket

Shisem´s neon pink. Why? Two words: NEON PINK!

Photobucket

China Glaze Ruby Pumps. The perfect christmas color and I like everything that glitters. This one also matches my sparkling red ballet flats and reminds me of Dorothy ^_^

Photobucket

OPI Black Onyx. I think Black Onyx was the first OPI color that I bought about 6 years ago. I use black polish a lot and Black Onyx is the BEST black polish ever.

Photobucket

Essie Mint Candy Apple. As you might know, teal/turquoise is my favorite color. I use MCA especially at summer because it looks really with tanned skin and of course it matches my mint colored bikinis.


Photobucket

OPI Diva Of Geneva. One of my newest crushes.

Photobucket

OPI Canberra´t Without You. Pretty nude polish that has some glitter. I use this hardly ever, just because I´m afraid that it will run out and I can´t find new one :/

Photobucket

H&M´s Bella´s Choice. Pure love, that´s all I can say :)

So what do you guys think? What is your all time favorite nail polish?

Ps. Sorry for typos, don´t really have the energy for spell checking :)

1 kommentti:

  1. Ohhh gosh, I love Blue Sparrow.. I see it everywhere. I want to own it lol

    ..hmmm my all time favorite color is this bright lavender color that I bought from Hot Topic, the application is nasty but the color pay-off is AMAZING ^_^

    VastaaPoista

Hate it or love it, just say it!

Kaikki kommentit julkaistaan (paitsi mainostukset),
kommenttienvalvonta päällä vain siksi, että huomaan kun uusia kommentteja on tullut :)