12.4.2011

Newbies

I have no inspiration atm and I don´t feel like writing in Finnish....
Anyways, my make-up and polish collection got a bit bigger today. I got two new China Glaze polishes and my Elf order arrived too, yay!

Photobucket

Photobucket




























































China Glaze Blue Sparrow. I loooove this shade! I haven´t tried that on but will definitely do that today or tomorrow.

Photobucket





































China Glaze Solar Power. This one was not as good as I thought but still quite nice :)

Photobucket





































Elf nail polish in Nude. Shade is pretty but it takes about four layers to get wanted coverage :/

Photobucket





































Elf nail polish in Mango Madness. I thought that this was more of an coral shade, but it´s just orange, blaaah!

I also bought Matte finisher from Elf, it´s not that good compared to Essie.

Photobucket

Elf Brightening eye shadow in Silver lining. I ordered this because the second shade looked like really pure purple in Elf´s website, but IRL it´s bluer than I thought. But I like it anyway ^_^

Photobucket

Elf Brightening eye color in Drama. Bought this for smokey eyes look and I just love it!

Photobucket





































Elf Tinted moisturizer. Got this for summer but the shade is already too "white" for me, so I guess I will pass this on...Btw, the scent of this moisturizer is amazing!

Photobucket

Elf Hydrashine lip gloss in Bubblegum. This pretty much has no color at all, but I just love the cotton candy scent of it :)

Photobucket

Elf Shimmer eyeliner pencil (can´t remember the shades name). Vappu (Walpurgis day / First of may) is right around the corner and I just had to have something glittery for our Vappu party...

Photobucket

Eyeshadow brush. I needed new eye shadow brush asap and I wanted to test Elf´s brushes. It is soft and does the work, but as you can see the quality is not that good.

Now I´m gonna go and watch Salatut Elämät (Finnish soap opera), eat few sandwiches and continue my school project (!"#€%//?+"§§§). See ya later!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Nice stuff! I always thought China Glaze's Blue Sparrow was a lot darker than this. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. TheNailAddict: Thanks :)
    I also thought that Blue Sparrow would be a bit darker than it really was. But it´s perfect bright blue :)

    VastaaPoista

Hate it or love it, just say it!

Kaikki kommentit julkaistaan (paitsi mainostukset),
kommenttienvalvonta päällä vain siksi, että huomaan kun uusia kommentteja on tullut :)