30.4.2011

Suomi Finland Perkele!

Walpurgis day & Finland´s first game at the ice hockey World Championships= a great day :)

So I wanted to do nails with Finland theme. I had a good idea but it really didn´t came out as I planned (sorry for the bad Photo booth quality):





























I did Finland´s flag with blue glitters, but when I added top coat, the glitters lost their color, great! I think these are the worst nails that I´ve ever done.

But now I gotta run, barbeque is heating, the third period of the game is about to start and I´m ready to pop my Veuve Clicquot. Have a great Walpurgis day/sunnu day/rainy day/or just saturday!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hate it or love it, just say it!

Kaikki kommentit julkaistaan (paitsi mainostukset),
kommenttienvalvonta päällä vain siksi, että huomaan kun uusia kommentteja on tullut :)